If you have questions, then we most certainly have answers:
1. What are your property management fees?
Our fee is a percentage of your annual rental income.
2. What areas do you service?
We currently service the downtown Toronto core, North york, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton and Brampton but are expanding to other areas within the GTA.
3. Do you have a price list for your services?
Yes, we do. kindly use our Contact Us form for your specific request, and we will respond promptly.
4. I need some but not all of your services; can Abode still help?
Yes. We understand you may need our expertise in only one or a few areas. We would be delighted to assist you with your specific needs.
5. I need new and good tenants; how quickly can you find me some?
Our guarantee is to work efficiently and diligently with you to secure new and good tenants. We will focus on factors within our control to generate positive outcomes in the most time-efficient way.
6. Do you have a service guarantee?
Yes. Our service guarantee is that our words and actions would consistently be to preserve and protect your most valuable asset — your property
7. Do you offer a no-fee consultation?
Yes. Experience has taught us that each property or scenario is unique and that a blanket solution will be inadequate. So to determine if we are a good fit for your property needs we offer the no fee consultation.
8. What is the property manager to property ratio?
We have no set number or figure, but our philosophy is never to compromise service for volume. This is why we welcome individuals who possess an entrepreneurial mindset ready to build and assist with the volume.
9. I am a developer/builder/REIT/Syndicate with multiple units of a condo project available for property mgmt; will Abode Property Mgmt be able to cater to our needs?
Yes! Provided you engage us with timely, accurate and complete information so we can deliver the results you desire.
10. Can the property management contract be shorter than a year?
No. Because we don’t believe in short-term remedies or quick fixes, we do not engage in property management contracts that are less than a year. However, we do provide some services that are available on a pay-per-use or contract basis.
11. What happens if my property manager is on vacation, sick or away?
No problem. At Abode, your property is a shared responsibility–not an individual one. Rest assured that we have the technology and resources to pick up exactly where your manager left off.
12. I am a tenant; can Abode help me find my “perfect space”?
Most definitely! In addition to letting you browse through our existing inventory of properties, we are always willing to seek out new properties on your behalf.
13. I have a maintenance issue and I called my property manager; but, what should I do if I can’t get in contact with him over the phone?
Technology is our formidable alley. Feel free to use our online, real-time maintenance requests form, which will promptly forward your request to the appropriate person who will then contact you.
14. I have an investment property to sell? Can Abode help me?
Absolutely. Because our team is comprised of experienced realtors capable of evaluating the value of your property, we can provide guidance and direction for selling it.
15. If I want to become a landlord and client of Abode, where do I start?
Send us a quick email or call us. we are available to discuss your needs, your budget, and your timeframe for investing. We will figure out a plan of action that will work for you.
16. As a property owner, can i claim the property management fees when filing my tax returns?
Yes, absolutely- Using the services of a property management firm is a tax-deductible expense for the savvy property owner who chooses to spend their time and skills elsewhere than manage their own properties.